terça-feira, janeiro 12, 2010

Movies!

The Coen Brothers are really amazing. This week I’ve watched for the third time (first time after 20’s) “O Brother, where art thou”, for the second time “Burn after reading” and for the first time “Barton Fink” and “No Country for Old Men”. Yes, this is being a very culturally productive week.

My goal for this year is to watch every movie from the brothers. Not necessarily in the same order it has been producted, but I want to see’em all. Another goal is to watch the whole Tarantino filmography. I know very little of his work, but I like very much every second of his films.

If 2009 was the year of musical discoveries, I want 2010 to be the year that I’ll get to know the work of the best directors of our generation. 2010 is the cinema year in the life of Leandro Gonçalves.

Nenhum comentário: